Wednesday, December 17, 2008

walking in a winter wonderland.

I love my grandmother very much. She has a specail place with me. She raised me and I owe everything i am to her. She has seen all of the fucked up things my mom and dad and aunts have done so she automatically assumes that i am following in the same path. She worries about me so much when, honestly i am a pretty good. Well, most of the time haha anyway, i have a funny story. i think its funny at least.

Grandmother: What are you doing?

Me: Watching some old christmas movie. kinda depressing

Grandmother: Why is it so depressing? It is christmas, its supposed to be happy.

Me: Well, growing up I always thought that all adults got to meet santa so i just automatically assumed that when i turned 18 we would miracuosly meet up and like hang out or something.

Grandmoter: Well, there is a good reason yall didnt meet. He isn't real.

Me: What???? SANTA ISNT REAL! ARE YOU BEING SERIOUSSS?

Grandmother: Oh my Lord in Heaven (yes she really says that) Are you drinking? Your drunk right now arent you.

Me: Goodbye Grandmother.

lol i thought it was pretty funny.

kinda like the time my cousin told my aunt that she was the coolest mom in the whole world because she had the same pjs as the toothfairy. haha

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments: