Thursday, December 18, 2008

holy fuck fuck fuck.

ok so i did it. i fucked up. im drunk off my ass right now. birdboy and i have been texting all night long. anyway, i am drunk, like i said. i asked him to tell me a secret and he told me that him and his gf have been done for the last two months. i was pissed. ok so i realize that i am totally and completly in love with him and as far as i know ( i, among my friends still have our doubts) he is straight. what im ranting about is that i dont fucking get it. he is my roommate and at one time we were best friends. why in the fuck did this mother fucker wait two months to tell me???? anyway in my drukyn rage i texted him this.

your like the best guy friend i have ever had. i was abused by a man and have been scared of men every since. sometimes i think that when it comes to personal stuff you keep me out and i dont get it? why?

no fucking responce. i did it this time huh. i put my foot in my mouth and said something i shouldnt have. he hasnt responded and im freaking the mother fucking fuck out. ahhhhhhhh. ok i need to calm down and just go to sleep i guess. holy fuck what the fuck did i do?

ps dizzy is a great teacher. i played pool with a complete group of stangers and kicked their ass!

1 comment:

dizzy observer said...

1. your drunken texts were hilarious this morning.

2. calm down. just tell birdboy you were really fucked up, throw it under the bridge and never bring it up again. justaguy im sorry but birdboy is straight.

3. i'm a hustla homie! i went out with apartmentguy and his two friends and beat them all one at a time. it was lovely.