Thursday, December 11, 2008

thats not my name.

i have been reading some of my recent posts and damnnnnn i have been a debbie downer. trust me, thats not me. i am a bad ass mother fucker. i am a blast to be around. i just wanted to let all of yall know that.



i had a random memory yesterday. i was thinking about this time when me and dizzy both worked at that shit hole. she had this book called post secrets. i read the shit out of that book and it was uhhmazing. i became a fan on facebook of the book and there was this post where you could put your number and people randomly text you their secrets. i posted my number and damn you guys. there are some fucked up people out there. haha i love it. secrets fasinate me.



school is over thank god! damn this was a shitty semester. i am looking forward to the next one though. i have decided im gonna make it amazing and i am gonna rock it. Mr. Amazing and I have really hit it off. he is cool. he is out of town for the break though. i wonder if things will change when birdboy comes home?



ohemgee. i havent told yall about this. i am an uncle. my sister had her baby. she is adorable and stole my heart the moment i saw her. the only girl that will ever have my heart. =]



anyway, i was just bored and wanted to update this thing.



until next tim

2 comments:

dizzy observer said...

I have all of the books. Come over and read them.

P.S. I'm going out with Plasticgirl tonight. This should be interesting.

justaguy said...

yeah i ran into her the other day and she was really nice. but good luck with that lol