Monday, December 29, 2008

eh.

i met a boy. =]

last night my favorite lesbian, meggy, came into town and dragged stonergirl and I out to the drag queen show. we got super stoned before we went so it was def a trip. we met some friends of meggy's up there. Lust and Love is what we will call them. When we first got there meggy would not stop giving me these gross skanky lap dances. gross me out. stonergirl and lust were just chatting away when i realized it wasnt megan rubing her ass all over me. it was lust. he gave some good lap dances! anyway, we sat on the steps to watch the drag show. unfortunatly, love was left standing. him and stonergirl were whispering and i thought i saw stonergirl point to me but i wasnt for sure. i hadnt spoke to love at all that night besides our introduction. i was distracted by a fabulous queen when i felt somebody spread my legs and sit on the step below between my legs. i look down and its love. he kept staring at me randomly throughout the night. he even dance behind me. we sat down and talked about where we were from, being in and out of the closet, and random stuff like that. towards the end of the night he kinda quit paying attention to me. stonergirl says they werent talking bout me. i felt a connection with this guy. i cant explain it but i could. when we left i went to give him a hug and he whispered something that sounded like number. i couldnt be sure so i just nodded my head and walked off. i got his number from meggy. im to scared to text him. what if he doesnt like me and was just drunk? i am so awful at this. could somebody please give me lessons?

No comments: