Sunday, February 8, 2009

creeper.

I am watching a specail on TLC about the man who is pregnant. I honestly can say that sometimes I hate our society. This man is a man just like me. He may not be a man all the way yet, but in his mental state thats exactly what he is. People are so mean. Can we please just let americans live their lives the way they want? I mean is that not what our country is all about? It just really pisses me off.

Anyway, so last night I went on the date with the 33 year old last night. I was very hesistant about his because of how creepy he was the night before. From the moment he picked me up till the moment he dropped me off i was creeped out. The man went on and on about his dogs who he kept constantly refering to as his "kids" and he kept petting me. You know, rubbing my leg, my arm, the back of my head. The whole situation just creeped me out. When he dropped me off I just told him there was no spark, which is the nice way of saying, "dude, you creep me the fuck out." So I think that I have a new rule, no more dating older men i met on myspace. For some reason, i regret the whole situation. Something good has came out of the situation however. I have realized that I am not ready to be in a relationship. I have always been taught that you have to learn to be alone before you can learn to be with somebody else. That is exactly what I am doing. I am learning who i am and who i want to be. Learning to love myself, one day at a time.

until next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont mind going on a date with older guys. If theres a connection, I'm open to it. What I have a problem with is when they exclusively date younger guys.