Saturday, January 3, 2009

we've got the vision, now lets have some fun.

I decided that you guys need some background info, and im bored so here it goes.

I was born on April 23, 1989 in the same town i was raised in. I call that place my hometown. The person that matters most to me in this whole world still lives there after 52 years. My grandmother took me in when my mother and father didnt want me. I love her more than anyone would ever know. My sister however, was lucky (well i say lucky) enough to be raised by our mother. My sister just had a beautiful baby girl a month ago at the age of 17. My friends mean everything to me. All of my friends are family just not by blood.

Fabgirl aka Dizzy- I met dizzy at work and my life was instantly changed. It all started with an innocent invite to go ballroom dancing. A friendship quickly grew and she made me comfortable with who i am--gay. She was my ultimate party girl. Miss you dizzy!

Countrygirl- I also met her at work. She is very conservative in her actions but open minded in her beliefs. She is very clingy, but at times can be a very fun person.

Stonergirl- She is another Dizzy only way cooler. haha jk dizzy. i love this chick so much. she is amazing and no matter what i say she has no judgement at all. we have similar childhoods so its easy to relate when i have family problems.

Blondie- She is one of the only people i still talk to from high school. this chick is fucking stupid haha she has her moments. i love her dearly but i dont see us being friends forever. we will go our own way haha

Birdboy- He is the best guy friend i have ever had. Despite what dizzy says, his sexuality is questionable. Before i continue lets leave all judgements at the door mk? I love him. Thats hard for me to say but i think its true. I am gonna spare the sappy details. He asked me to move in with him and i agreed. He moves in tomorrow, and I am scared to death. I dont know whats going to happen but i think i will be happy to just be in his presence.

Jay- he is the only gay man in this world i trust. Gay guys are very coniving and manipulative. Its very hard to trust them. Jay and I pretty much grew up together so i know i can trust him. He is like my gay godfather if you will. If i have a question about something i am not quite sure of he is always there with an answer.

I dont understand a single thing in my life, but thats ok because one day it will all makes sense.

2 comments:

dizzy observer said...

Aww. You love me.

Stonergirl is cool, but she's no Dizzy, that's for sure.

You forgot to mention that I was the first person you ever said the words "I am gay" to.

justaguy said...

yeah dizzy but you would be so proud of me. im out to every person i meet now. lets go work out!