Thursday, October 22, 2009

goodbye

Gay Blog Award

I know you have all heard me say that the only thing that stays the same is that everything changes. That is by far one of my favorite quotes. There is just so much truth to it. My life has changed so much since I started this blog that its unreal. I feel like this blog represents so much negative that has occured in my life. I want to start fresh so that is what I am going to do. I am going to be creating a new blog. A blog where i hold absolutly nothing back. Anyway, I know this is a short goodbye but it doesnt have to be goodbye. If you want to keep reading about what does (or doesnt for lack of a better word) happen in my life email me at justordinaryguy@live.com and i will email you the new link. Thank you so much for all of the support you have given me so far :)

No comments: