Thursday, June 11, 2009

ohh the possibilities....

I travled to the town im moving to three days ago. I loved it the moment pulled in. its so different than where I am now. there are trees and squirels! the girl im moving with is super sweet, although she is extremely conservative. we toured the campus and searched endlessly for apartments. just when we were ready to give up we found the perfect one. it was right in our price range, close to campus, and it has a gorgeous balcony facing a wooded area! I plan to have a lot of potted plants and bird feeders. it really feels like things are falling into place! im actually doing this. I move in two months and I absolutly can't wait!

1 comment:

dizzy observer said...

So I went to s4 the other night. I don't know what it is about me but gay guys love me. Seriously. They kept calling me honey and fabulous. I was drunk and asked this guy what his type was. His reply was, "Honey, my type is tall, dark, and Brad Pitt." Then he snapped his fingers and walked away like he was wearing heels.