Sunday, November 9, 2008

wtf man wtf

ok. so latly i have hated my life. i decided i needed a change so i gave my two weeks notice at work. i have no clue what im going to do now. that was a total rash decision. Another rash decision. Last night i had nothing to do, yet all of my friends had plans. I knew this girl that lives 3 hours away that slutgirl (the one who introduced me to bay) and i met through my old roommate. she was having a "huge" bday party so we decided to roadtrip. We bought a box of wine to drink on the way. i was driving and got pretty drunk. half way there we hit a deer. scared me half to death and busted my head light. wtf. anywho more the reason to drink some more. 45 minutes later we are getting pulled over by a state trooper. FUCK. luckly, we had just drank the last of the wine and threw it out. the first thing the man says when he walks up to my truck is " who has been drinking?" we deny it off our asses and asks me to step out of the truck. i voluntarily took a breath test. keep in mind that for the last three hours i have been drinking wine. i fucking blew 0000000 on that the test! how the fuck did that happen! then he searches my truck. 3 fucking stolen road signs. luckily, i got a warning he let me go. i am the fucking luckiest man in the whole world. the breathalizer had to have been broken.

birdboy came into town this weekend. he didnt tell me. i saw a pic on his gfs facebook. i asked him and he deny the whole things. the only theory i have is that he is so much in love with me that he didnt want me and his gf in the same room. let me know your theory. keep in mind we are living together and i just moved into our apartment. why wouldnt he want to come see his apartment? weird. i know. soo please, let me know your fucking theory. haha so anyway when we got to the so called party. there was no party. 3 fucking hours, one dead deer, one busted headlight, and a almost arrested gay man. no party. story of my life.

until next time.

1 comment:

dizzy observer said...

wow. this was intense.

1. i'm so fucking glad you quit your job. this was a good rational decision. go work at planet tan or something, i hear the pay is better anyway and the boss doesnt have a secret vagina.

2. what were you thinking drinking and driving for 3 hours!? yeah, sure, its cool to drive to the club if its 15 minutes away but dont drive for 3 hours while getting trashed. not smart, and who ever was with you should have known better.

3. poor deer.

4. NEVER EVER EVER TAKE A BREATHALYZER TEST! It's not mandatory in your state to take it. Granted they will arrest you, but by the time they give you a blood test the alcohol will probably be out of your system. Getting a DUI is the worst thing to have on your record. Thank G-D you didn't blow anything. (haha, that was a funny sentence.) And what a skeez this officer was, looking through your car. You should have told him to go fuck himself.

5. Come visit me in Dallas. Please! I miss you so much. And you need to get away and come to the big city for a weekend. You pay for your gas to get here, and I'll pay for you to go back. Do it while gas is so cheap!!