Friday, October 10, 2008

here comes the bride...

im all dark and twisty inside. just like meredith. last friday i got a call from my aunt saying that i needed to call my mother immediatly. i freaked ( thinking something was wrong with my unborn niece) and told my aunt that she needed to tell me whats wrong right then. In a sad way i knew that if something was wrong then i would rather hear it from her than my own mother. she explained to me that my mom and her 24 year old boyfriend just got their marriage liscence and the the wedding was this monday. i was crushed. i prepared myself to call my mom trying to decide if i wanted to act happy for her or tell her how ignorant she really is. before i could call her she txts me and tells me. in a fucking text. damn i was sooo pissed. anyway, a box of wine later and im over it. birdboy asked me to move in with him and i agreed. i am NOT in love with him. i may have been at one time but that was months ago and i finally see him for the good friend that he is. plus he likes vag. another sad thing is that most of my family have been a huge part in my life, but for some reason i resent them. if it wasnt for them i could be gay and move to canada and not have to go to school. i think im dropping out. im seriously thinking about it. i have to go to work ill elaborate later.

3 comments:

dizzy observer said...

i did it. apartmentguy is on his way over. check the time. what am i doing. but i have to admit. i have never loved life more than in dallas. LOOOOOOOOOVE YOU@ CALL ME IM HERE FOR YOU!

dizzy observer said...

its actually 3 am. ch3eck your time niggggggaaaaa

dizzy observer said...

lmao. i sooooo dont remember writing any of that!